The Value of Everything
The purpose of this paper is to begin the process of clarifying global asset value especially as may be affected by the sustainability (or lack thereof) of financial systems, and not just that which is represented by institutional assets under management. This paper, therefore, will answer this question of what is the actual total value of all global asset classes individually and in aggregate, towards helping inform money flows as they relate to this overall global stock, and how do they or can they influence total value, as well as how should these stocks and flows shift to enable the financial system to become truly sustainable and how to measure for that.
Related Inquiry Publications
- Towards a Performance Framework for a Sustainable Financial System
- Accelerating Financial Centre Action on Sustainable Development
- Green Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries
- Greening the Financial System: Enhancing Competitiveness Through Economic Development
- On the Role of Central Banks in Enhancing Green Finance