The Case for Investor Engagement in Public Policy
This report aims:
- To show why public policy engagement is essential for long-term investors.
- To give examples of how investors have engaged in public policy and the lessons learned.
- To offer practical recommendations for long-term investors, policymakers and the PRI to better integrate environmental, social and governance factors in the public policymaking process.
Related Inquiry Publications
- Fiduciary Duty in the 21st Century
- Financial Reform, Institutional Investors and Sustainable Development
- The Financial System We Need: Aligning the Financial System with Sustainable Development
- 4th Update Report: The Coming Financial Climate
- 2nd Update Report: Insights from Practice