Collaborative Initiative for Green Finance in Singapore
This Report aims to mainstream and socialise the idea and opportunities associated with Green Finance, as well as to explore how Singapore as a financial hub can offer Green Finance as additional expertise to better serve the needs of the ASEAN and Asia region. Besides the members of the financial community, the Report hopes to reach out to those in the public and corporate sectors to start thinking about the possibilities and opportunities associated with Green Finance. The financial system is complex and involves many actors, and the Government and Singapore’s corporations are key stakeholders that the Collaborative Initiative for Green Finance in Singapore hopes to engage with and push to action.
Related Inquiry Publications
- Establishing China’s Green Financial System: Progress Report
- Roadmap for a Sustainable Financial System
- Green Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries
- Greening the Financial System: Enhancing Competitiveness Through Economic Development
- Green Finance for Developing Countries